Compounding Value and Excellence
Previously known as Poly Temasek, Respack Polychem is a leading masterbatch and additives provider, manufacturing high quality, innovative and reliable solutions for the plastic industry.
Respack re-invented itself by forming a strategic partnership with DWJ Masterbatches Company Limited in 2015. This strategic alliance reflects Respack’s commitment towards serving our growing customer base.
DWJ Masterbatches is a well-established black colour masterbatch manufacturer specializing in PE/PP/ABS/PS/PC/PA based masterbatch. Equipped with cutting-edge German twin-screw extruders, DWJ produces black masterbatches from middle to the highest quality grade.
nRich B series Black Colour Masterbatch
- Delivering superior tint strength, opacity and optimum optical properties
- Consistent quality and ease of processing ensuring highest productivity on machine
- Excellent dispersion and blend easily with polymer in wide processing conditions
nHance W series White Colour Masterbatch
- Produced using advanced Twin Screw Production Technology from Germany
- Excellent optical properties and processing
nBatch Colour Masterbatch
- High thermal stability
- Consistent colour in every lot
- Excellent light fastness
nValue Calcium Carbonate Masterbatch
- Cost saving on raw material with better bubble stability, enhanced impact, stiffness and tear strength performance
- Enhancing process ability and extrusion output with easier handling, increased speed lines and faster converting times
- Improving barrier for moisture and modifies for improved COF, printability, weld strengths and adhesion
nPower Functional Masterbatch
- Improving the characteristics of numerous plastic products.
- Our products portfolio includes:
• nPower Slip agents
• nPower Anti-slip
• nPower Flame retardants
• nPower Thermal (Anti-Oxidant) stabilizers
• nPower UV-stabilizers
• nPower Processing aids
• nPowerPurge compounds
• nPower Antistatic
• nPower Antiwet